jueves, 11 de febrero de 2010

Software Engineer



Hello guys, I’m going to introduce you to the software world, my world. Software engineering is the application of a systematic, disciplined, quantifiable approach to the development, operation, and maintenance of software, and the study of these approaches; that is, the application of engineering to software. OK, XD that was intense but if you don’t like coding and testing your projects 6 hours a day and you hate resolve complex logical structures, this definitely not for you.
Well, I’m in the final year of this career and I DON’T HAVE IDEA of what the heck are Diffuse Logic and Genetic Algorithm XD that is the beauty of this stuff, you just have literally study all your life to get the full understanding of this world, and a love that. By the way, I LOVE MATRIX XD that’s the reason of the image.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario