jueves, 11 de febrero de 2010

Google Buzz Project



Hello again :D I’m back to give you some nice information about the new Google social network, Its call Google Buzz. I’m pretty exciting because I HATE facebook XD and I think this project could be the Facebook killer. Ok, Buzz will let you share photos, links, videos, and status updates through your Gmail inbox or your mobile device's Web browser. That’s the cool thing, if you love chatting in Google talk or on Gmail this thing will be perfect for you, you will have ALL access from your gmail so THIS is awesome for me  I’m always on gmail XD. Well, here is a link to the full information about Google Buzz, hope you enjoy it. See Ya
link: http://www.pcworld.com/article/188998/the_buzz_about_google_buzz.html

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario