jueves, 11 de febrero de 2010

Get to know me? Start here :D

Hi everybody how’s interested in my life, well reading this post you will start to getting know me as I am. I really hope you to enjoy this exciting world of blogs :)
First of all my full name is Cristobal Leiva, I’m 20 years old and I live in Maracaibo-Venezuela since I have memories. I am a very analytical person, open to new experiences and very shy in some cases. I’m studying Software Engineer at Rafael Belloso Chacin University , I love my career because the freedom all developers have to create new software without needs like constructions materials, cables or electronic boards. All the software developers needs is a Computer, with just that you can rule the world. By the way, I have another two loves in my life: my girlfriend Paola and the Music. I don’t going to talk very much about Paola XD the only thing you can know is that I’m in love with her since the first time a saw her. OK, now talking about music I like all kind of genders like Black Metal, Psytrance, Baroque Pop, Classical Music and much more.
Now that you know all my loves, I think you are prepare to know more about me. You are invited to follow my blog and in a near future you will know what’s the meaning of Objectivism XD. See Ya

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario