lunes, 12 de abril de 2010

Final Reflexion. English lvl 7 URBE

Well, this level 7 was amazing I have learned so much about job interview tips, ideal jobs and green proyects to save the world. My favorite thing about this level was the Second life Proyect XD i think this virtual world proyect is the future of human entertaiment.
Doing a comparation with other levels in this level I had more fun and interting descutions, one of the most important thing about this lvl is the professional perspective of the english lenaguage, at this lvl we discuss topics related with companies, job oportunities, resumes, ways to impress in a job interview and all that kind of stuff.
I really enjoyed level 7, was a beautiful experience. Thanks to the teacher Doris and all my classmates.
seeya!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario